Infolinks In Text Ads

Chitika

Adhitz

sfi

Monday, February 13, 2012

The b-sides concept

I thought of this blog's concept last year when I was thinking of something to blog about good stuffs about myself, my kids and everything that I may think worth blogging of like funny stuffs, hilarious incidents... some sort of those. I have wrote other blogs before but was never been active updating them. There are times that I got easily bored, lazy or would think that what I may write isn't the blog should contain of. I guess my concepts before weren't as solid as these one. (hopefully I can keep up on updating this one, hehehe)

I took the idea of b-sides from Eraserheads song "FruitCake" in which a line from this song goes something like "There are b-sides to every story, if you decide to have some fun...", hence this blog may contains fun and happy stuffs or things I can make fun or laugh about myself or others, everything that I may consider sharing or willing share to others.

People who knows me knows that I am not the type of person who shares too much about myself but I guess I can make this blog speak on behalf of me.

So continuing the lyrics of FruitCake goes "take a bite, it's alright!". So go ahead, take a bite, read along, laugh at my barok english and make fun out of me, hehehe. "Life is a piece of cake!"

No comments:

Post a Comment